1. Contracted Rates: Rates listed within this contract are in Australian Dollars and are INCLUSIVE of 15% GST and 0.5% Tourism Marketing Destination Funds (TMDF). (The company retains the right to adjust rates should taxes/foreign currency rates change.)
2. Dates: Valid for travel commenced and completed within the period 1st July 2022 to 30th June 2023
3. Transfers: Return airport transfers are included in the rate. Arrival and departure information must be provided at time of confirmation of booking. No other transfer company is allowed to collect our guests.
4. Early Check In: Normal check in time is 3pm. The HBH management will try to accommodate all early arrivals for an early check-in subject to availability. However, guests on flights with early morning airport arrival times who wish to guarantee room availability prior to normal check-in time should book their accommodation for the night prior to their arrival.
5. Late Check Out: The Havannah Boat House will transfer the guests to the airport 3 hours before flying time for international and 2 hours before flying time for domestic travel. Normal check out time will be by 11 am on the day of departure. If the guest is on a late afternoon/evening flight, the HBH will endeavour to accommodate a later check out subject to availability and at the discretion of the management. However, guests who wish to guarantee room availability after normal check-out time should book for the night of departure. PLEASE NOTE: The Havannah Boat House does not have any day room facilities for guests to use who arrive or depart without a pre-booked room prior to check in or check out.
6. Children: Parents and caregivers must take full responsibility for the safety and wellbeing of their children and must provide full supervision at all times. Note: the pool is not fenced.
7. Currency and Taxes: All Rates are quoted in $AUD & INCLUDE Government tax of 15% and 0.5%TMDF. Should the GST or the TMDF percentage increase at any time during the term of this agreement, the Resort reserves the right to adjust the rates accordingly.
8. Minimum Stay: Havannah Boat House requires a three (3) consecutive night minimum stay unless specified in other special offers listed.
9. Payment Conditions: A 25% deposit is required up front to confirm the reservation. Payment in full is required 30 days before guest’s arrival.
10. Form of Payment: We recommend bank transfer. Our details are:
Bank Name: CBA
Account Name: Havannah Boat House
BSB Number: 06 5000
Account Number: 1176 4469
11. Payments in Arrears: For all accounts, payment must be received in full within 30 days of guest arrival unless separate arrangements have been made in writing. There will be no account in arrear as we will not keep the reservation confirmed unless payment has been received. Your acceptance of our net rates is regarded as acceptance to our terms and conditions.
12. Cancellation Policy: Cancellation is confirmed ONLY when acknowledgement from Havannah Boat House is received in writing. No refund will be given if the client choses to depart earlier than the booked day of departure, or if the guest does not arrive when booked to do so (either late or at all). Payment in full of the balance of the stay is due 30 days prior to arrival.
– Deposit non-refundable.
– If the reservation is cancelled within 30 days prior to arrival, the payment is forfeited. However, in certain circumstances, at the discretion of management, the payment may be transferred to another stay date, subject to availability and within 6 months from the date of transfer.
– Only one transfer of date is permitted. If the second stay is cancelled, the payment is forfeited.
– It is recommended to advise guests to have travel insurance.
13. Amendment Policy: Amendments to reduce the length of the stay will NOT be accepted within 30 days of arrival. Amendments are ONLY confirmed when acknowledgement from Havannah Beach House is received in writing.
14. Acceptance: Acceptance is achieved when the management confirms via e-mail the clients booking number.
15. Risk & Liability: While Havannah Boat House takes all care to provide a safe and secure environment, and with guest equipment and activities, we accept no liability whatsoever, even if by our negligence, for:
a) The loss of or damage to property, including to any motor vehicle;
b) Personal injury or loss of life;
c) Liability you may incur to third parties;
d) Any incorrect advice we may give you;
e) Any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage that you may suffer, including without limitation loss of deposits and loss of income.
In the event that this exclusion from liability is for any reason invalid or unenforceable, our liability shall in all circumstances be limited to AUD$100 per person claiming against us. All our arrival guests will be required to sign a disclaimer form at check in.
16. Terms of Credit: Havannah Boat House is a small operation and does not provide credit. Payment must be received 30 days prior to arrival to ensure the safety of the date of reservation.
17. Insurance: It is strongly recommended that you recommend to your client that they take out a comprehensive travel insurance policy at time of making a booking and for you and those accompanying you for the entire duration of your holiday against illness, injury, death, loss of baggage and other personal items, weather interruptions, cancellation and other travel contingency.
18. Responsibility: Please be advised that we accept no responsibility for any injuries, loss of or damage to personal equipment and property during your clients stay with us, and during your participation in any of our activities. We will not accept any responsibility for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience that may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside our control such as agent error, late arrivals of international flights, civil disturbance, fire, floods, cyclones, unusually severe weather, acts of God, and acts of government or the failure of any machinery or equipment. You must notify any complaint or claim about us, our services or facilities to Management in writing as soon as the issue relevant to the complaint arises to enable Management to respond, so that the issue is settled then and there by us. Our Management undertakes to use their best endeavours to fix any complaint or claim before you leave the resort. We will not entertain any complaint or claim of which we had no written notice prior to you leaving the Island.
19. Force Majeure: (Conditions beyond our control) Havannah Boat House and its employees will not be held liable for any failure to carry out the arrangements agreed to, for your clients, if such failure is due to fire or any other casualty, weather, acts of God, national emergencies, strikes or on any other cause or causes beyond our reasonable control.
20. Governing Laws: This agreement and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to this agreement or formation (including any non-contractual disputes or claims), shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Vanuatu law.
21. H.B.H Precautions Against COVID-19: In light of the latest global health concern, COVID-19 (the coronavirus), we at H.B.H want you to feel safe when staying at our properties. We are committed to the health and safety of our guests and follow cleaning processes and policies to ensure the cleanliness of each of our pavilions, rooms and common areas.
22. Precautions Taken By H.B.H: During the interim between check-out and check-in, our pavilions, rooms and common areas are thoroughly cleaned with high grade cleaning products and all surfaces and floors are sanitised. Hand sanitiser will be available throughout the property.